EuJin Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy where anything can happen. Dreams can be made and broken. Come join a wonderful MMORPG unlike any you have played before. Raise loyal pets. Mighty adventures await you on EuJin Online. Are you champion enough to rise to the challenge?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeek
Commoner
Commoner

My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern Empty
PostSubject: My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern   My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 am

so when I had turned my fantastic baby pet into thunder the stars were cut in half and then after I had composed it once it turned into an ember wyvern. it was weird and I would ask y'all to fix it please. and I would like to ask, what does the (thunder juice) mean on the eudemons unique to this server? does that mean that any you use a thunder juice on will be changed into something else? if so I wish I had been warned. or maybe I was I just didnt understand it. anyhow, I would ask Y'all to fix my pet, thank you very much for your time and patience.
Back to top Go down
Zeek
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern   My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:16 am

nevermind, I figured it out. thank you Blazer for responding to Scorpius issue. the solution worked with mine as well.
Back to top Go down
B|azeR
B|azeR

PostSubject: Re: My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern   My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:19 am

Zeek wrote:
nevermind, I figured it out. thank you Blazer for responding to Scorpius issue. the solution worked with mine as well.
sorry for busy reply dude. a busy week.anything join our group at facebook there anyone can help you#21
Back to top Go down
http://www.eujinonline.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern   My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern Empty

Back to top Go down

My fantastic baby turned into a ember wyvern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EuJin Online :: Welcome :: Reports-
Jump to: