EuJin Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy where anything can happen. Dreams can be made and broken. Come join a wonderful MMORPG unlike any you have played before. Raise loyal pets. Mighty adventures await you on EuJin Online. Are you champion enough to rise to the challenge?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my pet changed from Ahana Grimm to RedRhino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpious09
Commoner
Commoner

my pet changed from Ahana Grimm to RedRhino Empty
PostSubject: my pet changed from Ahana Grimm to RedRhino   my pet changed from Ahana Grimm to RedRhino EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:06 pm

I had over 2300 star Ahana Grimm i made thunder today and then when i composed it with 45 star XO it changed to 666 star RedRhino, how is this possible and why did this happen???? i worked hard to get it higher and then it changes and goes lower this is not right. I even tried logging out and back in to see if it was just a glitch but it stayed a redrhino.
Back to top Go down
B|azeR
B|azeR

my pet changed from Ahana Grimm to RedRhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: my pet changed from Ahana Grimm to RedRhino   my pet changed from Ahana Grimm to RedRhino EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:58 am

Scorpious09 wrote:
I had over 2300 star Ahana Grimm i made thunder today and then when i composed it with 45 star XO it changed to 666 star RedRhino, how is this possible and why did this happen???? i worked hard to get it higher and then it changes and goes lower this is not right. I even tried logging out and back in to see if it was just a glitch but it stayed a redrhino.

sorry for late reply. u should do this
put your pet in the ware house and log out for 15minutes. and log in back. good luck. feedback here ty
Back to top Go down
http://www.eujinonline.com/

my pet changed from Ahana Grimm to RedRhino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EuJin Online :: Welcome :: Reports-
Jump to: