EuJin Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy where anything can happen. Dreams can be made and broken. Come join a wonderful MMORPG unlike any you have played before. Raise loyal pets. Mighty adventures await you on EuJin Online. Are you champion enough to rise to the challenge?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where can i download game client

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackghost
Commoner
Commoner

Where can i download game client Empty
PostSubject: Where can i download game client   Where can i download game client EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:47 pm

NO LINKS WORK????????
Back to top Go down
mmiicc0
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Where can i download game client   Where can i download game client EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:22 pm

I agree, they need to put up some working download links because without the client we can't play, therefore I'm going to play another server for now... their loss.
Back to top Go down
B|azeR
B|azeR

PostSubject: Re: Where can i download game client   Where can i download game client EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:04 pm

blackghost wrote:
NO LINKS WORK????????

mmiicc0 wrote:
I agree, they need to put up some working download links because without the client we can't play, therefore I'm going to play another server for now... their loss.

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY... WE HAVE SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM...
WE ARE STILL OPERATING LIKE USUAL .... AND GETTING BETTER.... YOU ARE INFORM TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK IF U NEED MORE HELP...HOW TO ADD US? GO TO OUR MAIN WEBSITE EUJIN ONLINE.. CLICK FACEBOOK AND  JOIN OUR GROUP... I WILL HELP YOU BOTH THERE ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.eujinonline.com/

Where can i download game client
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EuJin Online :: Welcome :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: